Effective Date: December 1, 2021
Information We Collect From You
We automatically collect information about your Internet connection, such as:
- The name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The IP address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Site, and if from an internet search engine, the keywords that were used for that search;
- The type of browser you are using;
- The date and time you access our Site; and
- The pages you visit.
This information (“Non-Personal Information”) does not identify you personally. We use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Site, identify areas of interest and consider potential improvements to the Site.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use Personal Information obtained from you to provide products and services, respond to your questions or inquiries, identify customer prospects, track purchasing histories and areas of customer interest, and consider potential improvements to our Site.
We may occasionally send you promotional offers or product updates. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt out of future e-mails by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the e-mail.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or trade Personal Information to marketing companies or information brokers. We will only disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances without first obtaining your consent:
- We may provide Personal Information when requested to do so in certain types of legal or law enforcement proceedings.
- We may buy or sell business assets or be acquired by or acquire other companies or Versona Systems institutions. In such transactions, Personal Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In addition, in the event we merge or consolidate with another institution, your Personal Information may be transferred to the successor Versona Systems institution.
- We may use third party suppliers and service providers to facilitate our services, and they may have access to Personal Information. For example, we may outsource one or more aspects of our Site to a supplier or service provider who performs services according to our requirements. In these cases we will restrict through written agreements how these suppliers or service providers may use or disclose the Personal Information to which they have access.
Please remember that, although we endeavor to select only reputable companies who share our commitment to customer privacy, we are in no way responsible for the actions or policies of these other organizations.
We work hard to protect the security of your information. Our order processing system protects your Personal Information through the use of Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. While we strive to protect your information by using SSL and other measures to protect our system, such security cannot be ensured. Consequently, we do not ensure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. If your communication to us includes confidential information, you may want to contact us by using telephone, fax, or regular mail.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Children and Parents
We do not offer or provide products and services for children. If you are under 18, you may use our Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from children. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such information be removed, you may contact us by one of the methods listed below, and we will honor your request.
Changes to Our Policy
We may change this Privacy Statement from time-to-time. If we do make a change, we will post the revised Privacy Statement on this Site. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically. Questions, comments or complaints about our privacy policies should be submitted to us by one of the methods listed above.
Thank you for visiting our site. If you have any questions, or if you are unsatisfied with us for any reason, please contact us at 1-713-654-8200 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only